Planning Guides

For transfer to a college or university

New Planning Guides

All of the 2018-2019 planning guides are included in Shoreline's online 2018-2019 catalog.

Want to transfer to the University of Washington? You can!

In fact, Shoreline students have transferred nationwide! For Washington State, the requirements of the AA-DTA are designed to prepare you for four-year programs at the UW and over twenty other participating baccalaureate institutions.

Our associate in science works the same way, though students will be expected to complete further general education requirements after transfer due to the amount of required courses. In either case, if you complete your associate degree, you'll transfer in with "junior" status at most colleges and universities, not as a freshman or sophomore.

Below, you'll find several areas of study, but If the subject you want is not listed, just work with our advising staff to prepare for the major of your choice.