Laptops are available to eLearning students to check out!
- Eligible students are currently registered in online (N section), hybrid (Y section), or web-enhanced (S section) classes.
- Come to the Library/4000 building to check out a laptop using your student ID card.
- If you live remotely from the college, contact eLearning Services to see if a laptop can be checked out and mailed to your location. You will be responsible for return postage when returning the laptop. Laptops will not be mailed out to students who are driving distance from the college.
- There are 3 MacBook Pros and 7 PC laptops that are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Check-out period is up to one month, with an option to renew twice.