Room Rental Request

This is a non-binding request for using facilities at the Shoreline Community College, located at 16101 Greenwood Avenue North, Shoreline, Washington, This form is to be submitted by applicants applying to rent facilities the college, for the purpose of non-curricular activity(s), seminars, workshops, performances and presentations, athletic activities, conferences and/or events. All events must conform to the Shoreline Community College mission and general policy. For college policy and rules for facility rentals, please refer to the Facility Use Guidelines and Procedures.

If you would like to contact us to make an appointment, please provide information below:

This form is to be submitted by applicants applying to rent facilities at Shoreline Community College, 16101 Greenwood Avenue North, Shoreline, Washington, for the purpose of  non-curricular activity(s), seminars, workshops, conferences and/or events. All events must conform to the Shoreline Community College (SCC) mission and general policy.  For college policy and rules for college facility rentals, please contact the Facility Rentals Office at 546-5863.  

Requests for facilities use for a college sponsored event or event associated with college activities should be made directly to the campus scheduler on-line via the SCC Room Rentals Application link available through on the SCC Intranet 

INSTRUCTIONS: Complete all fields with the requested information. Incomplete forms will not be processed. This form must be submitted at least 3 weeks prior to requested use date. This is just an Application. The SCC Facilities Rental office will contact you regarding confirmation of the proposed dates and mail you the Contract for Facility Rentals. Rentals are not confirmed until all signatures have been obtained from the SCC representatives and the client, and deposit(s) are received.  

Applicant Information



Event Information

Detailed description of Activity, Seminar, Conference or Event (Be specific and complete) If applicable, please include name of  event, fundraiser, test, or any commercial or political activity.* 


Names of participating artists or performers, lecturers or instructors. If more than one performer will be utilizing the SCC facilities, please note all performers/performances with separate dates.


Will this event be attended by the public?*

Will a registration or admission fee be charged?*


Will food or beverages be served at this event?

Please note that some areas of the campus may not allow outside food and beverages.

Will you require catering services for food or beverages?

Shoreline Community College exclusively uses Lancer catering for on-site food services and catering. If you want more information and a price quote, please call 206-546-6918.

Do you plan on serving alcohol?

If your event will be serving alcohol, you MUST complete an alcohol approval form and receive the required approval signatures from the College before submitting paperwork to the WA State Liquor and Cannabis Control Board. Please submit College approval paperwork at least 1 month prior to the event date. This form must be submitted to the local liquor board with your event liquor license application to receive the liquor license specific to the event stated in the rental contract with the College. A Banquet permit may also be necessary to obtain for your event. Applications can be obtained from Chartwell's catering at the PUB (Pagoda Union building) on campus.


Dates requested*:

  Date 1 Date 2 Date 3 Date 4 Date 5
Date(s) for this activity
Event Start Time A.M./P.M.
Event End Time A.M./P.M.
Room # or Space Requested - if known
Additional Room or Space Requested
Estimated Attendance
Set-up time:
Tear down time:


Special Request Items

Indicate any of the following items that may apply to your Shoreline Community College facilities rental use. Please contact the Facilities Rental Office at 206-546-5863 or email for more specific information and pricing details of space configurations and availability. Additional fees may be assessed.







Custom layout (you must fax
or mail a drawing to the
Events Manager)