Shoreline Community College Nursing Program Applicant Information
If you are interested in applying to the Nursing program, please review the admissions points information.
- All applications that are submitted by the application deadline will be evaluated.
- Please check back here regularly as new and updated information will be posted as needed.
If the usual deadline for application is on a weekend or holiday, applications will be accepted on the next business day.
|FOR ENTRY INTO||APPLICATION
For reading, writing, and math
must be taken no earlier than
|Fall Quarter||Jan. 15- Apr. 3||January 15th the previous year||April 3, 4:30 p.m.|
|Winter Quarter||Aug. 15- Oct. 3||August 15th the previous year||October 3, 4:30 p.m.|
|Spring Quarter||Nov. 15-Jan. 3||November 15th the previous year||January 3, 4:30 p.m.|
*If your ACCUPLACER test scores are older than the date indicated, you must re-test
The ACCUPLACER tests is now the required test for Nursing Program applicants until further notice. Please check back for future changes and updates.
The ACCUPLACER is a nursing application screening requirement which ALL APPLICANTS MUST COMPLETE regardless of previous degrees or coursework to show current proficiency in math, reading and writing at the time of application.
- If the test was taken for academic placement within the one-year timeframe for the nursing application, then it does not need to be retaken.
- If it was taken more than a year prior to the end of the application timeframe, then the ACCUPLACER must be taken before the application deadline.
- The ACCUPLACER test may be taken at any college that offers it. The printed official test scores must be submitted with the nursing application.
REQUIRED ACCUPLACER TEST SCORES: always keep a copy of your results for your own records
|College Level Math|
|Taken within 1 year of the 1st day of Spring 2017 or Fall 2017 application||
Link to Shoreline Testing Center: Testing Center Schedule