Schedule an Appointment
Registration week is November 13 - 17
If you need help choosing classes for Winter Quarter, see an advisor by November 10.
Appointment slots will be made available on Wednesday for the following week. Students are only allowed to make one appointment per week.
1. Click on an Advisor
2. Find a time that works for your schedule and click on it
(If it says "FULL," that time is no longer available)
3. Enter your Student ID Number (SID), then click "Continue"
4. Check that your contact information is correct
5. Click "Sign Me Up for this Time"
6. Click "Close Window"
7. You will automatically be sent an email confirming your advising appointment
What if the appointment I want is not available?
If the time you want is not open via online scheduling, check another advisor's calendar. You may also meet with advisors during express advising. To make an appointment to meet with an F-1 immigration specialist, contact the front desk by email at email@example.com, by phone at 206-546-4697, or come to the IE office in 9302.