Want to earn an AA degree?

Each year a handful of Running Start students graduate from high school with their Associates of Arts degree!  This could be you!  Or if you want to continue attending Shoreline Community College after High school it is important to meet with the Running Start advisor to discuss your academic goals. 


Shoreline Community College offers a variety of Professional Technical degrees as well as University Transfer degrees.


Stop by the office for more information!