Running Start Online Orientation
Register for Classes
Registration for the following quarter begins midway through the current quarter. When you begin taking your midterms is when to start thinking about next quarter.
RUNNING START STUDENTS HAVE A PRE-REGISTRATION PERIOD
THIS MEANS YOU REGISTER FIRST
GET THE CLASSES YOU WANT FIRST
Postcards are mailed to your home address every quarter reminding you of when its time to register.
Each quarter the following is a checklist of what you need to do and in what order to register for classes:
- Review the Shoreline Community College class schedule and identify the classes you would like to register for.
- Running Start Enrollment Verification Form
- Make an appointment with your High School counselor to complete the form.
- This form is what allows you to register.
- Without this form we will not register you!
- Have your parents sign the form
- Make an appointment with the Running Start office
- Complete a Shoreline Community College Registration form
- Be on time for your appointment
- For you to register, add, or drop a class, an advisor's signature is required each time!