Running Start Online Orientation
Once you have tested and been accepted to the Running Start Program you must meet with your High School Counselor to complete the Running Start Enrollment Verification Form.
This form must be signed by your high school counselor, your parent/guardian, and yourself.
You must indicate the courses you would like to take on this form. Also, write down alternate choices and options if your first choice of classes should not be available.
In selecting courses, do consider:
- High school graduation requirements
- College admission requirements
- Associate Degree requirements
- College major requirements
- Your schedule (factor in travel time and study time)