Running Start Online Orientation
To be successful at Shoreline Community College it is vital to become familiar with the college environment, learn the terminology and become familiar with policies and procedures that apply to Running Start students.
Orientation is required for all new Running Start students. Consider this orientation your survival guide to successfully transition from the high school to college environment.
In addition to this online orientation, you are expected to attend an in-person group session on campus.
To complete this orientation:
- Be sure to have reviewed the Running Start website thoroughly
- Read through the following pages
- Print and complete the Quiz at the end of the orientation
- Bring the quiz to your Orientation & Registration session
You will learn to:
- Read and understand the class schedule
- Pick your classes
- Complete a Registration Form
- Change your schedule
- Learn the programs of Study at Shoreline Community College
- Contact the Running Start Staff