How To Apply
High School Completion
If you are not currently attending high school:
- Submit a Shoreline Community College Application for Admission.
- Contact the last high school you attended and request an official, sealed copy of your transcript. Mail or drop off your transcript to the High School Programs Office, Rm. 5229.
- Schedule an appointment with the High School Completion Office by calling (206) 546-6906 or (206) 546-4559.
- Meet with the High School Completion Advisor to review your transcript evaluation. The evaluation will determine what course work is necessary to earn a diploma through the college. Your transcripts will also indicate whether the additional state requirements have been met.
- Meet with a High School Completion Advisor to register for classes.
For more information, contact the High School Completion Office:
Office Rm. 5229, FOSS Building