- Speakers and Panel Discussions about a particular issue or common theme, such as national identities and worldviews, biotechnology, humanitarian assistance, global health, and the environment (evening events). For lists of past events each academic year, please see Past events.
- Global Eyes – Daytime events that showcases the international work and experiences of Shoreline faculty, students, staff, and community members. We also organize campus discussions of breaking news. For lists of past events each academic year, please see Past events.
- Great Discussions – Seminars focusing on current U.S. foreign policy issues. For the current program, please see this link.
- Workshops – Daylong programs that explore a particular topic
- Amp Your Voice: A Workshop on Advocacy and Engagement, April 22, 2015
- Human Rights and Compassionate Listening, May 18, 2013