Business Administration Program
This Business Administration program provides the student with a balanced background in business plus the opportunity for career specialization. The student completes the core requirements and can choose either a specific area of concentration in one of the five areas listed or can plan an individualized course of study to meet specific career needs by completing 25 credits of advisor-approved electives.
- General Business Admin. AAAS
- Business Admin. AA - Direct Transfer
- Entrepreneurship AAAS
- Fashion Merchandising AAAS
- Marketing AAAS
- Retail Management AAAS
- Sports Event Marketing AAAS
- Wide range of specializations
- office and administrative positions
- public accounting firms
- government agencies
- non-profit organizations
- public relations firms
- advertising agencies
- retail stores
- professional sports organizations
- as merchandise and event planners
- as marketing specialists
University Transfer Degree
Degrees and Certificates
The Business Administration Program offers concentrations in:
- General Business Administration AAAS and Cert of Prof.
- General Business Administration Cert of Completion
- Entrepreneurship AAAS and Cert. of Prof.
- Entrepreneurship Cert of Completion
- Fashion Merchandising AAAS and Cert. of Prof.
- Fashion Merchandising Cert of Completion
- Marketing AAAS and Cert of Prof.
- Marketing Cert of Completion
- Payroll Clerk Cert.
- Purchasing and Supply Chain AAAS and Cert of Prof.
- Purchasing and Supply Cert of Completion
- Retail Management AAAS and Cert of Prof.
- Retail Management Cert of Completion
- Social Media Marketing Cert of Completion
- Sports Event Marketing AAAS and Cert of Prof.
- Sports Event Marketing Cert of Completion