To colleges and universities

Transfer degrees are for students who intend to continue their studies at a college or university. If you don't see an area of study you're interested in, contact us. In most cases we can help you prepare for the major of your choice.

American Honors logoIf you're pursuing a bachelor’s degree, apply to join the selective, nationally-recognized American Honors program.

Areas of study