How to Pay Tuition
Quarterly Tuition and fees are due:
- Summer Quarter tuition and fees are due within 5 business days of registering or by the first day of the quarter, whichever is first.
- Fall Quarter tution and fees are due by August 17th, if registered by August 10th.
After August 10th, tuition and fees are due within five business days of registering or by the first day of the quarter, whichever is first.
- Once the quarter begins, payment is due within 24 hours of registering
- In person at the campus cashier, located in the FOSS 5000 building.
The Cashier can accept payment via Cash, Check, Visa or MasterCard
- Payment via ACH can be accomodated through Nelnet. Here's how.