Advisors will lead students through an engaging session and explain degree requirements and the registration process. You will leave this session registered for next quarter.
What to Expect
- Meet advisors and other new students
- Review degree options at Shoreline
- Create a class schedule and register for courses
- Learn about payment options, including Financial Aid
- Hear about academic and personal resources available
How to Prepare
- Complete the application to the college
- Know your student identification number
- Review areas of study offered at Shoreline
- Bring placement documents which could include high school transcript, Smarter Balanced scores, Compass scores, Accuplacer scores, and/or unofficial transcripts from previous college(s)
How to Sign Up
Spring Quarter registration for new students begins on March 13. Spring Quarter classes begin on April 3, 2017.
Dates for Spring Quarter START sessions will be:
- March 13, 2017 at 2pm in Room 9208
- March 15, 2017 at 4pm in Room 9202
- March 20, 2017 at 10am in Room 9201
- March 23, 2017 at 2pm in Room 9201
- March 28, 2017 at 4pm in Room 9208
- March 29, 2017 at 10am in Room 1402
- March 31, 2017 at 10am in Room 1402
Click on the button below and then fill out the RSVP form. We look forward to seeing you soon!