New Student Orientation
Advisors, Success Coaches, and Student Leadership Center staff partner to offer an exciting NSO before each quarter begins. Students will leave this session prepared for a successful first quarter.
What to Expect
- Meet faculty, staff, current and new students
- Learn about the services and resources available to enhance your personal and academic success
- Become familiar with the college through a campus tour.
How to Prepare
How to Sign Up
New Student Orientation for Spring Quarter 2017 will take place on:
- Tuesday, March 28, 2017 at 9:30am–12:30pm ~OR~
- Wednesday, March 29, 2017 at 5:30pm–8:30pm
Quiet Dining Room of the PUB